Sunday, May 1st ~ 6th Sunday of Easter
- LAST REYM CLASS
- Prayer service at 10 a.m. inside the Church
- Registration forms available in the RE Office for the 2016-2017 School Year—register early!
Thursday, May 5th
- MANDATORY CONFIRMATION REHEARSAL FOR CANDIDATES ONLY, CHURCH, 7 P.M.
Sunday, May 8th ~ Ascension of the Lord; Mother’s Day
Tuesday, May 10th ~ Feast of St. Damien
Thursday, May 12th
- MANDATORY CONFIRMATION REHEARSAL FOR CANDIDATES AND SPONSORS, CHURCH, 7 P.M.
Friday, May 13th ~ Feast of Our Lady of Fatima
- Living Rosary to Celebrate St. Ann’s 175th Anniversary, Church, 7pm (see ad on this page)
Saturday, May 14th ~ Feast of Pentecost (Vigil)
- CONFIRMATION MASS, CHURCH, 6 P.M. RECEPTION TO FOLLOW, FOOD COURT
CI Students and Parents have signed up to assist with the reception. Shifts are 9 a.m., 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Please report directly to the Food Court for your shifts. MAHALO FOR YOUR SERVICE!
CII Sponsors have been asked to donate pupus and refreshments for the reception. We also appreciate your generous service and support! MAHALO!
Sunday, May 15th ~ Pentecost Sunday
Saturday, May 21st
- 1st Eucharist, Church, 6 p.m.
Sunday, May 22nd ~ Trinity Sunday
- 1st Eucharist at 7a, 8:45a and 11:30a Masses
- Baptism Mass, 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 29th ~ Corpus Christi
- Youth Ministered Mass, Church, 8:45a
Monday, May 30th ~ Memorial Day
- Offices Closed
July 9 & 10 ~ Youth Leader Training Workshop
July 18-20 ~ Catechist Training Workshop
July 25-29 ~ Keiki Bible School
Note: During June and July the RE Office is open Mon-Fri, 7:30am to 4pm.
For any questions regarding the newsletter, please call the RE Office, 247-3092; Ext. 105