A Children’s Christmas Musical
St. Ann Model Schools’ Christmas program, “The First Leon” will be held on Thursday, December 17, 2015 in the Church. Performances are at 9:00am and 6:30pm. Students are expected to be present for both performances. The morning performance will take place during the school day and students are to report directly to their homerooms by 5:45pm for the evening performance.
Admittance to the Christmas program is by ticket only. Tickets will be collected at the door. Each family receives 4 tickets for each performance. Families with more than one child will receive an additional ticket for each additional child. Tickets for both performances are given to the oldest child and are attached to this letter. Doors will open one-half hour prior to the beginning of the performance. Your hand will be stamped for re-entry if you need to leave the church and return. Once the program begins, the doors will be closed and no one will be admitted until there is a break in the performance.
Parking is available in the front parking lot and on Haiku Road and surrounding side streets. Additional parking on the grassy field and ELC parking lot will be made available for the evening performance only. In the evening, the lanes fronting the school classrooms will be drive-thru only lanes. Signs will be posted to indicate the exit route. Please be cautious while driving on the school grounds paying particular attention to pedestrians, especially our children.
We ask that attendance at these performances be kept respectful and appropriate for the environment. Your support and cooperation is greatly appreciated so that the Christmas program is a positive experience for the students. We appreciate your help in the following areas:
- Be a courteous and attentive audience. Go to the vestibule if young children are restless and noisy.
- Stay for the entire performance. The program runs approximately 45 minutes.
- Do not pick your child up after his/her class performance. All students are part of the grand finale. Parents will sign their children out from their classrooms at the end of the performance. No student will be released directly from the church.
- Remain seated for the entire performance. All aisles and walkways must be kept clear. The children use them to enter and exit.
- Food, drink and chewing gum are not allowed in the church.
- Parents will be notified through the homerooms regarding the specific dress for their child’s musical number.
If you have any questions regarding the Christmas program, you may contact the School/ELC office. We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, December 17, 2015 as we proudly present “The First Leon”!